Back in Stock Create Endpoint
The endpoint is https://app.backinstock.org/stock_notification/create.json. We expect a GET request with the following params:
- shop: brand.myshopify.com
- notification[email]: [email protected]
- notification[product_no]: 1234567 (Product ID issued by Shopify)
- notification[phone_number]: +5551999991234 (you must also send notification[channel]=sms if you send phone_number)
- notification[quantity_required]: 1 (how many unit of stock the customer if after. Must be at least 1)
- notification[accepts_marketing]: true (if customer wishes to be subscribed to the shop's mailing lists)
- notification[customer_utc_offset]: 10800 (browser's UTC offset in seconds)
- variant[variant_no]: 9876543 (Variant ID issued by Shopify)
NOTE: You should provide either notification[phone_number] or notification[email] (but not both).
Note that some characters need to be escaped in the URL. For example, the plus sign + is considered whitespace in URLs, and needs to be replaced with %2B.
You can find a detailed explanation about URL encoding at https://www.urlencoder.io/learn/.